"Walk" in the New Testament refers to daily conduct. "Worthy" which is to be everything the Lord desires and empowers you to be.
The Worthy Walk the path of the Christian, the mission is explained by the apostle Paul: “For those whom [God] foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son,” (Romans 8:29). A believer’s character, conduct, and conversation should reflect those of Jesus, who lives within. God has given each believer His Holy Spirit to be the teacher and guide. The Holy Spirit works to transform our minds and hearts and in the process we become different from the unsaved. As we walk the Worthy Walk allowing the Holy Spirit to control us, we speak and conduct ourselves in accordance with our true identity: God’s sons and daughters.
The Worthy Walk (Ephesian 4:1-2)
What we are to achieve.
1) Humility: the most foundational Christian virtue and produces gentleness. (James 4:6)
2) Gentleness: Meekness, mild-spirited and self-controlled. (Matthew 5:3) (Galatians 5:23)
3) Patience: Long tempered; the outgrowth of humility and gentleness. (1 Thessalonians 5:14)
4) Tolerance: Humility, gentleness, and patience all are part of the forbearing love for others Christians. (1 Peter 4:8)
5) Unity: Is the goal of the Worthy Walk; oneness of all true believers, bonded through the love that binds God’s holy people together. (1 Corinthians 6:17, 12:11-13) (Philippians 1:27, 2:2)
The Worthy Walk is one that leads us to improved relationship with God.
1) We learn through our fellow believers.
2) We stay close contact with God through prayer and study of His Word.
3) We are to heed God's warnings and obey His commands.
4) We grow in likeness to Jesus.
"In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." (Proverbs 3:6)